Positive Parties @Work allow CEO’s. HR Managers. Managers, Employers the luxury of giving their staff the opportunity to learn new techniques and tools to be more positive, productive. motivated and have a work-life balance, while acknowledging their need for light heartedness and and fun. Check out the video testimonial below from Scott Alexander, Training & Development Manager, Legal-Island.
The methodologies – NO Powerpoint!
These workshops are all delivered using NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) tools & techniques, which your staff are sure to retain as they associate this workshop with laughter & fun. Positive Parties is unique in that the learning is ‘party style’ and the interactive games provide such a different way for people to become associated to thinking ‘outside the box’ and getting out of their ‘comfort zones’. The music, games, prizes and party bags all create the fun party atmosphere where inspiration, motivation & transformation can begin.
We discuss the importance of enjoying work, being productive & creative and having fun as well as how to deal with busyness that stresses that can occur working in any organisation.
Learning outcomes for your staff They will:
- Learn how to anchor a positive experience/memory.
- Learn valuable tips on how reduce stress and be happy
- Learn how to use affirmations and visualisation to achieve work/life balance
- Learn how maintain positive mental health throughout their lives using the KISS (Keep It So Simple) Tools.
- Learn how to get rid of negative thinking using the Vicious Circle and the Positive Parties ‘worm and hammer’ method.
- Learn how to use fun brain techniques to shift negative thinking patterns reoccurring.
- Learn tools on how to be mindful and aware.
- Be made aware of how their attitude is crucial to making them a positive or negative person. It’s all about CHOICE and how they perceive the world.
What we cover is:
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Positive Mental Health
- Positive Self belief & High Self esteem
- Work/Life balance
- Stress busters
- Self Awareness
- The importance of self care, relaxation, laughter & FUN
Employees will be having so much merriment and enjoying the fun, laughter & learning of it all they will be more inclined to remember these tools rather than in a more formal seminar type setting. No one has time to go ‘nod off’ or become bored or distracted at a Positive Parties @Work because there is too much going on!!
Like what? Well that would be telling but it involves, music, games, group work , teams and hilarity. Positive Parties @Work are amusing, entertaining, enjoyable and full of fun. And this is a fact because people talk about this training for weeks, months and years later.
The qualified NLP Practitioner delivering a Positive Parties @Work is also a facilitator and formally trained in dealing with the dynamics of groups.