This unique learning environment for students is an ideal way to introduce PMA Positive Mental Attitude and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) to primary and secondary schools.
By creating a party atmosphere the learning is already set above the norm and pupils are intrigued. They are delighted with the opportunity to gain new life skills and have some fun!
Whether a 2.5 hour, half day or full day session students will gain tools from NLP (neuro linguistic programming) studies and life skills teachings to equip them with an interest in maintaining this attitude for the rest of their lives.
The positivity that students will gain, leads to enhanced motivation and productivity which is great for both your school and on a personal level for you students. They feel more positive, energised and have improved self belief and self esteem.
At all our workshop we cover :
- Self belief & Self esteem
- Studying/Life balance
- Stress busters
- Self Awareness
- Brian training tools
- The importance of planning, focusing, visualising & writing down goals & having FUN
These workshops are all delivered using NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) tools & techniques, which your pupils are sure to retain as they associate this workshop with laughter & fun. Positive Parties is unique in that the learning is ‘party style’ and the interactive games provide such a different way for pupils to become associated to thinking ‘outside the box’ and getting out of their ‘comfort zones’. The music, games, prizes and party bags all create the fun party atmosphere where inspiration, motivation & transformation can begin.
We discuss both the excitement and fears that your pupils might have about life in general, the workload and the expectations and choices they have to make for their future.
We also incorporate the teachings of Sir Ken Robinson, educator and author of ‘In Your Element.’
Learning outcomes for your Pupils: They will
- Learn how to anchor a positive experience/memory and how to use this tool to their advantage when they are feeling low, anxious or stressed.
- Learn valuable tips on how to have confidence and high self esteem.
- Learn how to use affirmations and visualisation to achieve their goals, especially for exams.
- Learn how maintain positive mental health throughout their lives using the KISS (Keep It So Simple) Tools.
- Learn how to get rid of negative thinking using the Vicious Circle and the Positive Parties ‘worm and hammer’ method.
- Learn how to use fun brain techniques to shift negative thinking patterns reoccurring.
- Be made aware of how their attitude is crucial to making them a positive or negative person. It’s all about CHOICE and how they perceive the world.
They leave the Positive Party feeling inspired, more confident & positive AND they also receive a party bag!!