Due to her work with Scoil Rince McConomy-Bradley, the word has spread and Denise has had Irish dancers from all over Ireland come for one to one coaching sessions and group session before ‘The Worlds’ and other Championships.
So how does Positive Parties help the dancers?
Denise works with these young people either in a One to One Positive ‘Dance’ Coaching session and/or a Positive Parties @Dance workshop were the team are all taught NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) & CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) tools and techniques, in a fun way, of how to be and stay positive and focused on the lead up to and during Feiseanna, Nationals & ‘The Worlds.’
In the world of Irish Dancing, with nerves, negative energies from other people, the stress of competitiveness, etc, Denise calmly and in a fun way teaches the young people from 7 to 21, to:-
- Have a maintain a positive mental attitude
- Anchor the good feelings from their last big win
- Relax & positively focus before going on stage
- Be the best Irish dancers they can be
- Enjoy the process and have FUN
- Have confidence, high self esteem and self belief
- Remember WHY they dance, because they LOVE it.
These young people are DANCING because they LOVE it! That’s the start, the rest is about their POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE to their dancing. That is why Positive Parties @Dance workshops or one to one sessions can help!