Positive Mindset is a mental and emotional attitude that focuses on the optimistic side of life and expects positive results. A positive person anticipates happiness, health and success, and believes he or she can overcome any obstacle and difficulty.
This Positive Mindset Programme brings together three evidenced based methodologiesNeuro Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Positive Psychology to form a unique development programme for today’s staff, managers and leaders. This training will give tools that work as a manual for the brain and techniques on how to become more resourceful and train your mind so that the ever-so-helpful “server” that is your unconscious will finally understand what you actually want out of life communication–both with yourself, and with others. Learning Positive Mindset tools enables attitudes and methodologies of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results, be an excellent communicator, resourceful and optimistic, especially during times of challenges and change.
This unique programme has been designed for delivery using the Positive Parties MINDFUL method:-
Mental attitude –a positive mental attitude transforms your outlook. We teach you ways to do this on a daily bases
Interactive – We don’t use the traditional method of training, this programme is very interactive, NO power point or pages of handouts. After all, 90% of what is learned is remember when doing
NLP – We use NLP, which is a set of tools and techniques to help deal with unhelpful patterns of thought and behaviour (some you won’t even know you have) and to introduce new, positive and constructive ways to improve your life.
Development – The personal development activities that we cover assist to highlight self-awareness and improve self-confidence and self esteem.
Fun – At this training we guarantee, laugher and fun. Research shows that adult learning is more effective in a positive emotional state: when it’s fun!
Unique – This training is in the form of a Party, yes you read it correctly………A Positive Party! Be prepared to have a truly memorable positive experience with music, games, prizes and you even leave with a party bag too!
Learning – We give you tools and resource for Positive Mindset lifelong learning that you can use long after this training to continue your appetite for CPD in this field of NLP and positive psychology.
At the end of this workshop participants will:
- Know how to maintain a Positive Mindset throughout their lives using theMINDFUL method KISS (Keep It So Simple) Tools
- Have innovative NLP, CBT and mindfulness tools on how to be Positive & Awakened employees
- Effectively know how to use fun brain training techniques to shift negative thinking patterns reoccurring
- Be component in anchoring a positive experience/memory.
- Have valuable tips on how reduce stress and enjoy higher levels of self control and well-being
- Identify their own resourceful affirmations and visualisations to use to achieve abundance, success and work/life balance
- Understand the importance of ‘minding the mind’ and have a Positive Plan to ensure, plenty of self care, relaxation, laughter & FUN
- Use a Positive Mindset skills strategy to enhance enjoyment at work, as well knowing how to deal with the busyness and stresses that can occur working in the public sector.
- Be fully aware of how their attitude is crucial to making them a positive or negative person. It’s all about CHOICE and how they perceive the world.
Who will benefit from attending?
All Staff! Any company, business, school, college, charity seeking to improve their employees overall mindset to being more positive and as well as improving their level of performance, motivation, productivity and well-being.
People often ask “What is Positive Parties ‘Training With A Difference?’ What do you do? How can staff possibly learn new ways of thinking in a ‘party style’ environment?” Well they can, they do and it works. Feedback is always excellent. We can send you the proof. Customers include Allianz, Pramericia, First Source, Tesco and public sector Belfast City Council, Education Authority, North West Regional College ,Public Health Agency to name just a few.
Email me email@example.com or call me directly on 0044 (0)7790793130 if you wish to have a chat about how we can assist your team.
Best wishes & positive vibes
CEO and Founder of Positive Parties ‘Training With A Difference’